Questions to Ask about Customer Privacy before Applying for a Payday Loan
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Privacy Assurance and other Cash Advance topics.
What should I ask about customer privacy before applying for a payday loan?
Before applying for payday loans, potential borrowers should ask detailed questions about customer privacy policies. Asking these questions is important because lenders that do not take adequate measures to keep client information secure leave their clients susceptible to identity theft. Some of the questions the applicant should ask before submitting a loan application are:
- Do you share or sell client information?
- What types of background checks do you perform on employees?
- Is the server you use secure?
- Do you employ data encryption methods to keep information safe?
- Are your company's computers protected with up-to-date virus protection?
The lender should be able to answer each of these questions in a manner which satisfies the customer's concerns about privacy. If even one area is not properly covered, the borrower is advised to seek out a different lender.